31 July 2020

Day 199: Excitement about my new mission

During my last 20 years of the personal growth process, I have been constantly searching for a solution to impact the world positively. I initially started by offering personal counseling and therapy services to individuals. However, I realized that with one-on-one sessions I would be able to impact the lives of only a small number of individuals so I was searching for better solutions. I was looking for a way of how to multiply my limited time to support a much bigger number of people worldwide. I joined different groups of people where we were collaborating on different transformational projects. And the group that excites me the most after all of these years is called Desteni



The cool thing at the Desteni group is that they have created Desteni I Process series of online courses, including the DIP Lite free course that can support thousands of people around the globe. And this is also where I learned how to effectively transform my thinking and behavior patterns by applying a very specific witing like demonstrated in this blog. I have been sharing links to Desteni resources with great excitement for many years however I have recently become even more excited about another solution that I became a part of. It enables me to take care of the financial part of my life while transforming the lives of people in their core. And it is so very simple yet effective solution for global transformation that many can not even grasp how it is possible that it produces so powerful results. I have started to apply is also for myself on a daily basis and am being consistently educated about it on a weekly basis. Since I see such great potential in as many people using it as possible, I became highly driven to share it with everyone, especially to a specific group of people who can benefit the most from it.

That solution is motivating me to the level where I in recent days started to wake up naturally in the morning after sleeping only 6 hours or even less. For example, I woke up today at 4 am already and completely refreshed. I have realized that I have a limited time in this incarnation and want to use it as effectively to bring solutions to this world. I get up with great excitement about my new mission to empower people and invite them to also become a part of a global network of people who are dedicated to make this world the best place for all living beings. This mission also enables me to grow additionally since it gives me incentives to talk to other people. And talking to individuals that I do not know is something that many are not comfortable with. Parents usually tell their children that they should not talk to strangers and such belief is often transferred to the adult phase. Communicating with other people, especially via public speaking is one of the biggest fears that many have. And I have come a long way in recent years to transform it to the level where I am now very comfortable with speaking to anyone, even if I have never seen them before.

However, what I started to notices in regard to my new project is that I started to become restless due to a perception that time is very precious and limited. I can not even imagine how until recently I have been able to live a relatively relaxed life with having our personal basic needs met and moving only so much to additionally make some slow progress in terms of my life coaching services that I started to offer early in the year 2020. I was actually searching for something that I could do for the benefit of others however I felt the lack of motivation to develop my services to a proper level. I have been craving for some kind of collaboration with others where we would create a synergistic effect. I am part of some global groups where we communicate on a regular basis however only via the internet and mostly just by texting. And such collaborations have not been able to provide me also with a source of income for me so it was basically only a volunteering way of participation. And now I am part of a project that has great potential to also generate a lot of revenue for me and we are communicating and supporting each other in a much more intense way via weekly Zoom video meetings.

When one has found something very exciting there is a danger of creating an imbalance in daily life. And I have also started to see how I am getting restless and wanting to produce better results every single day. I am aware that when starting a new business one has to be very focused and dedicated in order to grow it to a sufficient level where it can be sustained with much less input of time and effort. And this is actually what I am good at since whenever I find something interesting, I dedicate myself to it fully and am very persistent with consistent movement towards achieving selected goals. I learned recently from a successful businessman that a crucial part of staying focused is a decision to say NO to a lot of things. In the early stage of life, it is good to say YES to lot of things in order to get many experiences and to thus find out what excites you the most and towards what you want to dedicate your life to. However the more you get experiences, to more things that distract you from your selected path you need to say NO. Highly successful people thus say NO to 99,99% of offers since they see the importance of staying laser-focused on directing themselves towards developing their own business.

I am now in a stage in my life where I have tried out many things and am have discovered what I want to dedicate my life to and have selected my life purpose. So when I got introduced to a project that I am now focusing on, it highly resonated with me. It excites me to the level where I now even have to be careful not to invest too much of my time in it and to prevent a burn-out. While I am highly driven to produce results, I also learned that I can not be effective in the long-run if I compromise my personal mental and physical health. I am now managing my daily schedule so that I have sufficient rest and fun time. Because yes, we all have a limited time yet all the existence is nothing but a game that I as part of a creator am playing with myself. And bullying myself by blowing the perception of urgency to act out of proportions would result only in compromising myself. 

Here are some fine related educational audios on that topic if you want to contemplate more about it:
Excitement series
Highs and Lows of our Experiences
Building Your Business series
Swept Away
Self Forgiveness on the Experience of Excitement

2 comments:

  1. ""I learned recently from a successful businessman that a crucial part of staying focused is a decision to say NO to a lot of things. In the early stage of life, it is good to say YES to lot of things in order to get many experiences and to thus find out what excites you the most and towards what you want to dedicate your life to. However the more you get experiences, to more things that distract you from your selected path you need to say NO. Highly successful people thus say NO to 99,99% of offers since they see the importance of staying laser-focused on directing themselves towards developing their own business."

    Great blog Valentin, I have seen in me that it's as if I'm struggling to wake up, I feel my body weak and with difficulty to be refreshed. It's amazing to see how you have actually stood up in stability in your body. I'm looking for homeopathy and supporting my body to see where is this weakness coming from. I want to start again my blog, give it a better design I saw some new nice blogger templates, and I'm going to update the blogs I had, in spanish and english, and give them a new template, and it is a great inspiration to read your story and how you push yourself to support yourself through the methods you find support you greatly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) From my perspective best motivation is to find or create something that you do during the day that genuinely excites you and represents your life purpose. There are still some days when I experience resistances to wake up ready to create results due to infuence of my mind that creats doubts and worries about what I do. And I have to constantly make sure to keep a strong focus and push myself to do practical physical movements.

      Delete