13 July 2020

Day 198: My 20 biggest fears

I have become a part of a group where I was given the challenge of writing down 20 of my biggest fears and writing the related self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements like I learned to do so by walking the awesome Desteni I Process online courses. I have already made a list using the spreadsheet app and here in my blog, I am now going to break them down and remove all the limiting believes that became a part of me and that create the friction between my mind and the physical reality at this moment that results in the creation of the energy called fear.




  1. Fear of food shortages and people starting to fight for it.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about the possible shortages of food in the future due to the effects of the global shutdown of many economic activities. I realize that I can not know what will happen in the future and if such a shortage will not happen in my lifetime. I commit myself to stop any thinking about the negative future scenarios however also to do everything that is in my power to prepare myself for food shortage by having enough food stored to survive at least for several weeks.

  2. Fear of dying and realizing how many things I have not realized while being in a human physical body.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear to die instead of realizing that whenever I think of dying I do not allow myself to be present here and to actually live. I commit myself to in every single moment anchor my awareness by focusing on my breath and respond to every single situation breath by breath. And to live this life within the realization that my current physical body is just a temporary vessel for my expression that I will exit when the time for that comes.

  3. Fear of forced vaccinations that can result in a decrease in my health.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being vaccinated without my consent and that the vaccine will have a negative effect on my health. I realize that I can not know what a specific vaccine that would be injected into my physical body will consist of. I commit myself when and as the moment comes when I will be forcefully vaccinated to use my ability to prevent any emotional reaction to it and thus lower its negative influence to a minimum.

  4. Fear of only digital currency being on disposal to use and someone taking away all my currency.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that the government will remove the cash from circulation and that only digital currencies will be available and thinking that that would increase the danger of others taking away my currencies very easily in a moment. I realize that despite currently cash still being available I actually like the comfortability of paying with digital currencies, preferably just by using my smartphone and thus not needing to walk around with a heavy bulky wallet filled with paper and coins. I commit myself to whatever happens in the future in terms of means of exchange to keep my focus on my breath and find solutions for myself to be able to survive and do business with others.

  5. Fear of having a toothache and being forced to get my COVID-19 test before being allowed to visit the dentist.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that I will have to go through the current protocol of having to first go into a COVID-19 doctor's office to be tested for the new coronavirus before I will be allowed to visit a dentist. I realize that when and as I actually need to go to a dentist to call all the holistic dentists and ask them if they require me to be tested for the coronavirus. I commit myself not to think about the things that are actually not relevant for my current needs and to focus on things that currently matter while focusing on my breath and remaining here.

  6. Fear of implementation of 5G network and is being used to make me less able or even killing me.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that the implementation of the 5G technology will be able to be used to limit my mental and physical capabilities or even to kill me if some would declare me as a threat to the system of social control. I realize that I can not be sure what the 5G actually is and what influence will have to human physical bodies, and specifically to mine since we all have different predispositions and genetic structure. I commit myself to in the case of 5G implementation, to observe the possible influences of such technology to my mind and physical body, and to then only respond in order to remediate any negative effects.

  7. Fear of being forcefully chipped and having access to food and currency only if I am chipped.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that someone will insert a chip into my body without my consent and that I will then be tracked all the time or prevented access to food or currency in case if I do not obey the controllers. I realize that I do not know if such an event will actually take place and what kind of chips might be used. I commit myself to stop thinking about such negative possible scenarios since while I spend the time in my mind creating such images, I miss being here in reality and am thus wasting my potentials to create solutions that are best for all.

  8. Fear of my landlord knocking on my doors and starting to yell at me.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that my landlord will knock on my door and demanding things from me by yelling and projecting negative emotions onto me. I realize that while that might happen and I could experience the discomfort of such emotional relationship, I am able to direct such event with calming the situation down, explaining my current state, comprehend the needs and find a solution that would be best for me and the landlord in the short and long term.

  9. Fear of being forced to accept to start living with a new flatmate.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that the landlord could insist on me moving into another part of the flat and to accept a flatmate. I realize that I am able to communicate with my landlord in order to achieve an agreement where I do not get a new flatmate and that I am projecting negative experiences of living with my previous flatmate that was very disturbing onto the imagination of the possible new flatmate. I commit myself to stop any thoughts and imaginations about the possible new flatmate and direct myself aligned to what is actually here in this moment.

  10. Fear of my car breaking down and not being able to execute distant personal meetings.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that my car would break down and that I will become less mobile which would decrease my ability to execute business-related activities. I realize that my car currently runs well and in case if some part of it breaks, I am able to get it repaired in a reasonable time. I commit myself to stop thinking about what in regards to things I possess or use might break and to rather focus on my breath in every single moment, be thankful for what I currently have, and make the best use of it.

  11. Fear of executing my professional activities the results not turning out being as I imagined.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing that I will not be able to succeed in achieving my business plans. I realize that I have been projecting my past failures into the future while not realizing that at that time I had many more fears which I later processed and that now the professional circumstances have changed a lot since then. I commit myself to engage in my professional activities with persistence, consistency, and willingness to learn which will definitely lead to becoming more successful in my profession.

  12. Fear of realizing that the selected business model would not be optimal for expected results.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt that the current business model is the best in order to achieve the targeted results instead of realizing that it is constantly being developed and perfected. I realize that the best for me in order to find out if the business model will produce desired results is to practically test it and then realign it if necessary. I commit myself to focus on practical business movements and to remove my internal points of separation in order for my personal influence while applying the business model to be as small as possible.

  13. Fear of becoming overwhelmed when my business team grows significantly.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine how my business team will in time grow and how I will not be able to handle directing every single business member. I realize that I am trying to use the limited capacity of my mind to predict the outflow consequences of my participation in the business instead of allowing myself to see in what way things will actually turn out and then respond to the situation in real-time. I commit myself to refrain myself from the overuse of my mind for prediction of the future and to have trust in myself that I will find a solution to every possible challenge that I will face.

  14. Fear of someone using any law to obstruct my personal and business activities.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that anyone will use any of the many laws that exist in this world and apply them to prevent me from achieving my personal and business goals. I realize that I am learning how the legal system works and have already found very effective ways to protect myself from any legal attacks. I commit myself to stop any thought that creates doubt about my ability to respond to any legal influence towards myself and to face them breathe by breath, word by word until all legal threats in regards all and any living beings are removed completely.

  15. Fear of missing the opportunity to have my own children and raising them in the best way possible.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that in this lifetime I will not make it to have my own children and that I might regret this fact someday. I realize that while I can not know how long I will live, I still have enough time to create a family and also the financial conditions for it, especially if I decide to focus on my business. I commit myself to accept any outcome in regards to the idea of me having children when and as I face the moment of death of this physical body of mine since every decision I have made so far about that has been made based on my best judgment according to the situation and environment that I found myself in.

  16. Fear of my marketing activities resulting in much fewer sales than anticipated.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that despite my best efforts I will not be able to with sales make such earnings as I wish to due to current global martial law, economies being shut down, people losing jobs, and having less money than ever. I realize that no matter how bad the economic situation is there will always be the ones who have enough money and interest for the product that I sell so it is just a matter of finding them and making a presentation. I commit myself to find ways to achieve my goals regardless of the economic situation if I decide to focus on the opportunities and potentials instead of finding excuses for feeling desperate.

  17. Fear of the government coming with some crazy restrictions that would harm the economy even more.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that our government will implement even harsher restrictions that will diminish the economy even more since they have announced the 2nd wave of the coronavirus outbreak and are again forcing us to wear masks in the closed public places. I realize that I can not have much influence on the decisions of our government however I have the power to decide how I respond to it. Thus I commit myself to whatever measures they will be implementing to remain calm, composed, protect my integrity, breathe effectively and move step by step in order to survive and collaborate with others into creating a world that is best for all.

  18. Fear of something unpredictable happening that would shock me to the extreme.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that something will happen that I can not predict and is similar or even more extreme than the current coronavirus global event. I realize that unpredictability is a nature of life since, despite the physical world enabling us a pretty stable platform to operate, the outflow of the consequences depends on the actions of billions of other people and the rest of living beings. Thus I commit myself instead of looking at the unpredictability of life with fear, to look it with excitement and anticipation of the surprises that make life fun.

  19. Fear of realizing that I have realized very little comparing how much there is to realize.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that whatever I decide to do, it will be based on my very small state of realization comparing to how much there is to realize about anything that exists. I realize that comparing my current me to my potential future me is the act of diminishing myself since I am constantly growing and expanding and there will be always something more that I can challenge myself with. I commit myself to stop competing for my current self with the imagination of self in my mind and to rather focus on defining my current weaknesses and making them stronger.

  20. Fear of discovering that there is no point in doing anything since it is all just a game of illusions.
    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I will someday come to the realization that there is no point in doing anything particularly since the existence and life is a subject of interpretation and there is no absolute meaning to anything. I realize that only the mind can have such conclusions of giving up and making no sense due to its limited capacity of comprehension and represents separation from the life that is here. I commit myself to instead of using the mind to direct me, to anchor my awareness in the physical, see the state of the physical, decide how I would like it to become, and they move into transforming it into what is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment