30 April 2013

Day 30: Schooling in Slovenia self-forgiveness

In the previous post of this blog I have written about the challenges of elementary schools in Slovenia. I will now look into what I have accepted and allowed and transform my thinking and behavior from passive observer and being victim of circumstances to active participant and creator of the world system that is best for all.



  1. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the current public education system to be as it is without ever questioning its credibility and quality, instead of realizing that our schools are far away from being effective in preparing children for life and they need a drastic improvement.

  2. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the education system to be by the image of industry, where every child enters the school based on the age, is then put in the class of about 30 children and then taught the same material as others in the same way and expected the same results as it would be a robot and not a living being, each with a different background, talent and desires.

  3. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed money to direct the quality of education where rich people can buy a much better education for their children while the majority of children whose parents have low income are destined to experience a low quality of free public elementary schooling.

  4. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to believe that simply by finishing university I am a professional, ready to meet all the challenges in life, instead of realizing that even the psychology graduates who are expected to know how the mind works are not properly educated in essential life skills.

  5. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed not to realize that parents are the most important educators since they influence and transfer their thinking and behavior patterns on their children to the extent that is bigger than anything else that influence children in their lives and that the responsibility of the parents in this world is such that no one is to be allowed to have children before being properly educated how to raise children.

  6. I commit myself to direct myself towards research how our education system works and influence it towards becoming effective in giving a child all the necessary skills and knowledge so that we would be all able to live here in this world as equals and with mutual support and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment