23 October 2010

2010 - Pointing fingers and blaming

I got recently a few lessons and realizations. While trying to solve some situation, I tried to explain my point of view and include exact information in order to picture the situation as a whole. I included exact posts, included names and actions, in order for everything to become totally clear. I did all this for other people so see that I am right and others are wrong. But since others were not involved in the situation, and did not have personal experience, they could only give the feedback, based on the information that I have given them. So instead of receiving the feedback about the situation, I was getting the feedback about my act of sharing the information. This resulted in very fast evolving thread, going in the total opposite direction as I expected.

  1. I forgive myself for allowing myself to seek protection for my point of view by other people, not realizing that they can not have a valid base to give any kind of perspective, since they were not participating in the event.

  2. I forgive myself for allowing myself to have fear and to be lazy in facing the people who have any issues with me directly, instead of simply labeling them to be wrong, and not taking the appropriate action, standing up as life and facing everybody honestly, until we would come to a common understanding.

  3. I forgive myself for allowing myself to include the names of the people in my blogs, vlogs and forum posts in order to show everybody that they are wrong and I am rights, instead of sharing and facing my thought, feelings and emotions that are the cause of separation.

  4. I forgive myself for allowing myself to think that some people are perfect and wanting from them to give me their opinion and then not being satisfied with their opinion, instead of considering everybody as one and equal and standing alone for the principle of what is best for all.

  5. I forgive myself for allowing myself to think that I can only practice oneness and equality if I am part of some group, instead of realizing that all living beings are equal, regardless if part of some group or not, and that everyone is to stand equal to everyone at any single moment.

  6. I forgive myself for allowing myself to try to save other people, collecting the knowledge and information that I would then be able to share to others as someone special, not realizing that we are all equal in the process, that everyone has his own life lessons, so everybody can teach others only by being a living example and not to perceive to be more than others.

  7. I forgive myself for allowing myself to compromise myself, fanatically pushing the point of wanting to help others, not stopping soon enough, and getting more and more into debt, instead of taking care for a stable income first and then only contributing my excessive time and money to support others.

  8. I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel good about the extensive quantity of vlogs and blogs that I have watched so far, picturing how everybody will be impressed by my achievements, instead of considering the record only as I support and plain evidence of my advancement.

  9. I forgive myself for allowing myself to create a certain perception about someone based on information from a third party, instead of talking to that person directly and checking if the information is true or not.

  10. I forgive myself for allowing myself the feelings of fear when notification about new mail or post appears, since I allowed myself to define myself to what others think of me, wanting to please everybody, and not directing myself as what is best for all without any doubt.
    ..

No comments:

Post a Comment